1. All players must resonate at between 10 and 40 Hz.
2. Place three objects of different densities in the center of the play area (example: book, marble, marshmallow)
3. Configure all players equidistant from one another. (3 players should form an equilateral triangle, 5 a pentagon etc)
4. During each turn, a player may take up to three steps or move one of the play objects (objects must remain in the play area).
5. The game is won when a player's move generates continuous sympathetic vibrations in excess of 40 dB.