Thursday, January 31, 2013

Advanced Chess Simulator

While musing in bed at 4AM yesterday morning, I realized that there were no chess simulations that really captured what I feel is essential to the experience of playing chess.

The night before, I'd attended Courtney Stanton's wonderful Women in Games: Boston talk about building games in Twine.  Truth be told, I already had a few open twine projects, slowly spiraling out of control.

Yesterday I decided to start and complete the game in a day. I started in the morning before work and ended after work.

I've solicited feedback from my wife and a few friends and will probably make a few revisions before the weekend.

But I started and posted a game.

It's here.

Mollusk Gone Bad presents:
ADVANCED CHESS SIMULATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment